Interview - By: Zev Goldberg
Interviewing G. Stephen
1.
Where
do you get your inspiration?
-When
a person dies they say the universe is lost. - He observes others and derives
it from life.
2.
Why
do you write?
-A compulsion like
everything else, like you look in the cabinet its no cookies, he writes because
the world is missing what he is offering. He also gets it out of his head.
3.
What
is your greatest works?
-He has not made it
yet. I certainly hope I have not done my masterpiece because to think everything
after this is depressing. He has been writing for several years it’s just not
where it need to be yet. I have an idea, with wild and too far; this is further
extended by real life.
4.
At
what point is it extended to your real life?
-Being an adult; is a
dory, tedious, mundane nightmare.” For gods sakes, today at work we had to
intro, ourselves and the most interesting thing there was someone clipped
coupons. Also what I write; is an extraordinary injection work into the
mundane. But for most people extraordinary thing are a worse; more extreme
level of mundane; caner, death, taxes, loss of control, old age. With no happy
ending- unless the ending is in the grave- no closure unless that closure is an
eternal mystery.” I write stories because; they take this mess and take into a
neat little package. It gives me a window on what I like to do, and the
challenges I like to face rather than what I actually face. That is why, in
every story I meet someone you never get to meet in real life, god the devil,
fate, past yourself- from the past and future.
5.
What
is your most cherished position?
-Why did you ask that?
-Because most people in
America have some materialist values that they hold above what they care about
in context to other things around them.
-The best things in
life are free, of course nothing in life is free.
6.
Do
you enjoy what you write? If so what do you like best about them?
-Sometimes I write
things I forgot about and I read them later on and it feels new, but it is
still familiar. I am the one writer whom writes exactly what I want to
read/write about…sometimes.
7.
If
you had to say, why should other people pick up writing; what would you say?
-It’s not for everyone,
though I guess everyone has at least one story that needs to be told.
8.
When
thinking of inspiring writers, whom do you reference most in your writings?
-Neil Gaymen- It just
works. He is the closed writing style and is successful at it, though as a
writer he is far from perfect, He takes the most mundane things imaginable and
makes them extraordinary.
9.
What
type of writing style what have you always wanted to do, but never succeed at?
-The genre of my
choice; is anything sci-fi.
No comments:
Post a Comment
So nice comment, That I can 'see' totally.