Friday, March 11, 2016

Progress Update

You may be wondering what I have accomplished so far, in my project and its been quite a bit actually. I went on a field trip to GCU and got to ask a death investigator some questions regarding some major plot points in my story. Because I absolutely hate when a story has inaccuracy's, so I got a lot of things cleared up. Mainly on how to destroy evidence and what evidence does in fact get saved during fires and explosions. Lately I have been going through a bit of a blue period since due to being sick for a week of school can pretty easily turn one`s life upside-down when grades are nearly due, so it comes as no surprise that my story became overly gritty to quickly. So that`s probably the biggest reason for the delay, making the story more school appropriate. But do not worry, the story is being made at a decent rate, and it has time travel. Because it will be more in the realm of fun to keep it with this newer level of fantasy. I have also implemented the ability that the past main character and the future main character can interact. Plus I decided to add a new rule for time travel: that when you interact with yourself from the future you will split into three different versions of yourself, and if your wondering yes; we will be seeing all versions of the main character. So to sum up I am trying to make a creative and fun story with underlying ideas of how to deal with reality while all the while showing the essence of what it means to be human. What it means to be a mere mortal, yeah you can probably see were this story got gritty now.

My book has been a great help (the Manson book and the book called; "The big book of horrible things".) They have helped me create a person whom can be a combination of insanity and an average person. He can balance the ability to want to survive and the desire to have everything be in a world that no one will get hurt. He is trying his best but he does live in a world that will soon ask him to do what he is not willing to do. This leads to the question; How far are you willing to go to have a good life, and is it worth it? Now if you are wondering were did I get/think of this character well its a allegory for me,sort of. Its a parody that has been turned down to be not censored by the school. So don`t worry I will keep it tasteful and at least partially enjoyable to read.

The source of information I have gathered from:
http://crime.about.com/od/quiz/a/quizzes_trivia.htm

also others that gave minor deatils

1 comment:

So nice comment, That I can 'see' totally.