Monday, March 14, 2016

Whats been going on lately?

So lately  I have been designing the final product of the story (the penny killer one) and have just been clearing all paradoxes to ensure the time travel aspect is not to get annoying. By the way when I say time travel aspect I literally mean its a aspect of the story, so technically speaking there is no time travel, but they (our main character`s) do go through different reality's. I am also working on a version of the story without time travel and a whole new story about *actual* time travel involving movies. Were you steal movie ideas from yourself in another reality, then make money from this lifetime master piece. They all are being created from the ideas of how people perceive themselves in reality. I also took inspiration from my time *mountain* climbing during that Beauty of Tucson thing, and just putting in the idea that people really do need to appreciate the less thought about things in life. So its just been production and inspiration for this project so far, and to be honest its getting semi decent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So nice comment, That I can 'see' totally.