Sunday, March 6, 2016

Something *new* in my prodject

So I found that the story(s) I have previously mentioned, are not interesting enough, so I decided to partially alter the story to add, time travel. But don`t worry this new rendition is actually going to be good (believe it or not). Because I will be adding a rarely used idea in a lot of time travel movies; the past and future them interacting. This will be done in such a way were it will be a more fun story and I will tone down some of the gritty parts, because it got way to depressing way to fast. Now this is a partial fore-warning for this is arguably my most fantasy based, writing try to not be too angry with any plot holes for in a lot of fantasy they are inevitable. But I will do my best to keep it enjoyable none the less.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So nice comment, That I can 'see' totally.