Monday, May 16, 2016

So this is the FINAL post.....for school at least. ALSO reflection

So I may end up doing more projects on this blog, but other than that, when it comes to school related topics. I am done. All that I have done or ever will do has come to a stop, so all have to say is that's all folks.


So if you want to see anything more just tell me and that's about it.


__________________________________________________________________________________


I began this project thinking I would do a collection of several short stories, instead of a rather long, single one but, that's what happens. This project would have never even occurred if I didn't remember to create a story off a title I created about 2 years ago.


I had the idea of a title called penny killer, and didn't do anything about it for those 2 years, then this summative came around and then from a title I created this story.


I write a lot like how I play chess, I have a great idea in the beginning and then it gradually gets worse and worse as the story goes on. With this story I tried to invert this, I began terrible and worked my way up till it was actually rather enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So nice comment, That I can 'see' totally.