I have finally completed my story, and its 12553 words long and some how equates to 34 pages. Again this is a short story, any case if you do read it, you will soon find out that this is a...
Satire of all writings
Time travel story
Inter-dimensional travel story
Also has the protagonist, antagonist and side characters are all technically the same person...sort of.
With no spoilers given this story goes into the whole idea that if future you talks to you from the past, the universe will explode. But in my story not only does the universe stay completely fine, but interaction between timelines is encouraged. The rules are you can do anything you want, with the consequences that follow, but if you reach the 28 day mark you get a reset and do it all again. I also put Deus ex machine in it as a joke, that makes the end climax a little more exciting. So as you may have noticed it has most of the major categories of story telling, all put together with a twist that makes this story different enough to have actually original ideas, proving to everyone out there that even in this sequel, percale and reboot world that we live in, there still are some points of view that remain original.
If this story is actually liked I will make some spin off stories, focusing on different aspects of this idea. I will also do challenge stories where you give me parameters, and other ideas to work off of, and I turn that into a story. For if I can turn a title (Penny Killer) and turn it into this. I can do some level of absurd ideology that may prove to be fairly enjoyable to read. You will have to recall that none of my writings are very good, but they are at least fairly fun. So hopefully that will be enough for you all to see this and have some level of enjoyment out of this, who knows.
No comments:
Post a Comment
So nice comment, That I can 'see' totally.