Monday, April 11, 2016

Another Update

So I have recently gone to scots dale, to get some better perspective on how much really changes over a short distance. What I found was a surprisingly dramatic difference in how people act, look, speak, and overall exist in the nearer to unusual setting. For example, we may complain about some traffic in Tucson, but we are spoiled, we practically never experience gridlock and mostly do have clear(ish) roads to travel, on. This is merely an example of what I am talking about, so I won`t actually put traffic in my story. Because that would be boring, but in my attempt to make this story semi-timeless, I have also made it apply to multiple locations around the world.

There is a reason the my story is called "Penny Killer" it`s because money is something crazy common, near worthless in the eyes of many, and could be turned into an unusual metaphor/allegory fairly easily. The title sounds old because I wanted something that would be hated or cared for similar to the same way we would view it today. For example is I called the story "killer simulator; the story". It would go out of fashion very quickly, So what I am maintaining is longevity, which is hard in our iPhone and Internet age. But at least I copy righted the name so I think its worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So nice comment, That I can 'see' totally.