Monday, April 25, 2016

Update

So I have been putting up the finishing touches on the story, and making an ending that will be solvable, so no Deus ex machine`s here. I am also ensuring the ending has a satisfying conclusion to what should occur to everyone, and what they have done. I am also ensuring a non-happy ending, ending for my story, in a phrase this ending will be a glass half full. For in real life not all problems will be fixed, not all mysteries will be solved and not everyone gets what they want in this world. But I can ensure one thing, false hope though misleading and hurtful is still hope which is the very thing that will ____________. What you think I would spoil the story, no my dad reads this blog too, and he absolutely HATES spoilers. In fact not one blog entry has given any real spoilers, but they have given hints so, read on those out there whom read this blog and are overly sensitive to spoilers. You will not be spoiled.

But all that being said prom on Saturday has through off my sleep schedule so the ending will take a little more time than expected to go through to reality soon enough. Well I suppose that's all I can say without any real spoilers, so apologies if this seems a little short.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So nice comment, That I can 'see' totally.