Well I have been up to a fair bit of things lately, I have released the videos explaining semi-confusing parts of a story, with no spoilers and I have been working on the story itself recently, and let me tell you the story is starting to get intense. Well not breaking bad intense, that would require actually good writing. But enough self deprecation, I have, devised many scene that do in fact question what is you? They also ask how far would you go to get an ideal life, that may or may not exist. Where would you follow blind faith or would you not go in for the risk is too small to the reward. I have mentioned this in the video admittedly, but I will elaborate further on this section. When I stated that I went out of my way to keep this story realistic, I really did mean. For example there is a ballistics scene in the story that would 100% work in real life. I actually made it to the point that if you were to do a report on majority of the sections in the story it would be very accurate to completely accurate to real life.
I am also designing the story in such a way that I don`t jump the shark. But I do get rather close to it. For there is one scene that does feel mildly rushed, but still realistic. But since I do want to make the story still enjoyable I am trying to make it feel more natural. All the while keeping a pace to the story that doesn`t slow down. However there will be some expectation manipulation, to try and make everything still interesting enough to read. But still unexpected enough to keep the reader guessing, and no if you are curious to if the mystery is going to have none-sense to be the final answer. No I go out of my way to make the story in such a way that You could in fact figure it out if you really looked in to the text, so no deus-ex machine`s here. So don`t over hype this story either, since I am still writing a high school assignment for a grade. So some things will be censored and I will in effect not be able to do gore scenes or swear. So this will feel restricted, because it is, so try to consider this while you read. If you were to read this 20-30ish page long short story.
No comments:
Post a Comment
So nice comment, That I can 'see' totally.