So I made now at the point of my story, where I am adding a slight enlargement to the purpose. But it does not change it in any way what-so-ever, what I am talking about is to have a level of relations to the reader, that pertains to mere mortal ideas; corruption, depression, over coming obstacles, potentially succeeding and making more of themselves than could ever be perceived possible. So in other words I am bringing a form of power and weakness to my characters that make them (allegedly) more relatable and complex. So hopefully it will make them more interesting, in there own right.
What I am also doing to the characters is bringing them a level of trust that will ensure that they will be put in a position in which the reader will actually be routing for what should never be the hero. Not in the way you probably are thinking though, they are justified in a way that is questionable none the less. But I kept it in a way so that its not distracting, not really to be focused on in the first place, and is to give the reader some level of joy in the level of restricted freedom I pertain to the story.
No comments:
Post a Comment
So nice comment, That I can 'see' totally.