Monday, April 11, 2016

Update 8 or something

With nearly all my work  I put a number of secrets in them, like invert the sentence to see something neat emerge, or read the first letter of each line to find something neat in it. That type of stuff so it should come as no surprise (to the people whom know me) that this is no exception, I am intending to put some were between 12-24 secrets in the story. Some being pop cultural jokes, references or even foreshadowing for later on in the story. But I am putting mere 3 to be obscure references where you did have to be there to know what context it was in, this will help those people whom hate spoilers within the story itself, not feel like they just got the story spoiled for them. Unless they were correct, but you will just have to find out so have fun.

Oh if you do manage to find the secrets within the story you are more than welcome to put them in the story, but if they end up being spoilers later in the story try not to make them too common, but lets face it I can`t stop you from doing that, so have happy Easter egg finding I suppose. Oh one last side note, if you do find secrets before the 6,000 word mark. They will be way less likely to be foreshadowing than anything in the 7,000 and up word mark, so be careful to all you spoiler-alert people. For you will get your enjoyable jokes with most parts in the story. So have fun searching

No comments:

Post a Comment

So nice comment, That I can 'see' totally.