So I stated in my last 'update' that I would have the pictures up really soon, and the pictures I had seemed to had glare and other problems, to the point in which if I were to draw them they would look better. So to remedy this and actually bring some justice to this blog, I will do a combination between pictures and videos.
The pictures will have me be writing unusual portions of the story with some type of visual added. The videos will consist of explanations, clarification and overall over views of the story without giving away spoilers. So think of the videos as trailers without all the spoilers. While the pictures are more of a semi-GIF, of how much it really takes to make a story, also potential recreations of plot points in the story, so don`t worry these videos, images and more will arise VERY soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment
So nice comment, That I can 'see' totally.