Well I am now entering the realm of no more stating the rules of my new reality, but I am also getting into an action or dare I say even fun style of writing. So I am starting to make the most mundane and common places actually intense and rather, interesting to the cause and effect relationship between characters. I have also added a level of newer emotion, to my real life so as to help the story feel more real, what I am talking about is a Stanley Kubrick and Steven King; The Shining level of variation between my story and another whom will be said in the next paragraph.
So I managed to 'trick' my father into writing his version of my story, because he was always complaining about "This story is no good, ugh, it should write itself." So I put his money where his mouth is, and made him write his version of the story with the same parameters of what I put for my self. So now I can put competition between the characters, and even some level of anger, to help make the story 'feel more real'. So now the story is surprisingly getting enjoyable to read as it is to write. So I have high hopes to see what people think about the 'new' version of the story when I release version .01 to help replace version .0001. This will probably one of the last early releases of my story to ensure none, of the twists come out to early. So it should be more emotional and even shocking for when the grand revel comes to the public.
No comments:
Post a Comment
So nice comment, That I can 'see' totally.